There are a few things that come to mind when I think of Friday:
- That new Katy Perry video TGIF. Shes quite funny.
- That other Friday song by Rebecca Black. I wish I made a horrible song then got famous off of it. No hate, must congratulate.
- But also that it’s Friday, and I’m not hating my job. I’m not counting down the minutes thinking “I can’t wait to get the eff out of here and go 90 miles an hour in the opposite direction of this effin place!!!! Get me out of here!!! Only a minute passed!! WTF??!?! Can I leave already??!?!?!”
Nope. Not me. I woke up…
- read an email from a really inspiring person whose blog can be seen here: My Rediscovery of Me
- Enjoyed a walk to work strolling thru gypsy cabs and bagel carts.
- Took in the view of the rain and sunshine, and appreciated them both equally.
- Read a hilarious blog by a Brooklyn Mommy: StoopMama
- Met up with an old college friend in Tribeca.
And who knows what else will come of it, vodka willing. Yeah its needless to say Fridays rock, but so do the rest of the days of the week. Props to my boy Tuesday. Enjoy the rest of your day 🙂